Sunday, May 11, 2014

Victorian Post Cards

Hello and happy Spring my friends!!! It looks like the summer weather is on its way up north and I have to say, thank goodness!!! You all know what this winter has been like! As I write this, I am actually in a tank top! A tank top my friends!!! My shoulders have not seen day light in so long that they were shy today, lol!

Anyway, on to artist things. I have been working on a series of post cards for a bit and the first set is done. I am so loving the Victorian feel to them. Super cute and whimsical and I will be placing an order for them this coming week. In this first printing, I will have 8 sets and I will be offering them for sale for 15.00 a set. That price includes shipping and handling. If you would like to place a pre-order, email me at annapattenphoto1@gmail.com to get the details or hit me up on Facebook. (You can also order individual prints of each image as well and they will be added to the website soon. Keep your eyes peeled.)

As always, I want to thank you for your support! I could not do what I do without it! Enjoy this weather my friends :) and let your bare shoulders run free! Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful Mother's out there!
Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment