Tuesday, June 14, 2016

One Sheet Press for the Book

One sheet preview!
Click me

Imagine my surprise, when after years of toiling in the publishing world, a wonderful house took me in and said, "Yes, we believe in you! Yes, we like your book!" It was novel day, (see what I did there? lol)  that had me doing back flips down the hall of my apartment. Ok, not actually doing back flips...those that know my apartment, know that I could never do that in there as the ceiling in my apartment looks like this:
 (It's cozy though) However, this gal was pretty excited to say the least. This is all the culmination of a very long journey. There was blood, sweat and even tears that went into the making of this book. Most of all though, there was determination. If I learned anything at all from this journey, it would be that no matter what...NEVER GIVE UP!!! YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU BELIEVE!!! I think that's the single most thing I am proud of. Not just for me, but I showed the ones I love just how much heart I have. Anyway, that's enough about me, lol. Please check the book out. Read it and give it a review. You will have this gals, undying gratitude foreva!


One more note, let's talk about some fine people  I am blessed to have a wonderful team behind me in both PR and Publishing! THANK YOU to Evil Genius Group and Linkville Press for all the support and hard work and dedication! No matter what my anxiety level has been throughout this whole process,  you have been right there with me. I could not ask for more! Friends, I highly recommend them if you are looking for the services that they provide! Team...You raise me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment