Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Paerback is Back!

Hello there! I hope this finds you doing well today and excited that spring is just around the corner. I know I am! Not that this winter was a bad one, but I have to be honest...I have been dreaming of summer for weeks now. I miss my flip flops. However, we are almost there and that makes me happy. 

On another note, The Find of Her Life is back in paperback after having undergone a formatting overhaul. I have seen an advance of it and I think it looks great! Be sure to get a copy today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my reviews come back over, once amazon adds it back to my author central page. I would certainly welcome new reviews though, even if you have already given one. Keep me posted on your thoughts on the new format too. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you are in the path of this nor'easter coming, be safe out there.

Anna
Artfully Odd World

No comments:

Post a Comment