Sunday, October 12, 2014

Art Prints


New art prints are up and ready to view on the site.


Well hello there. How is everyone doing this weekend? Enjoying the month of October so far? Crisp fall has finally arrived here in upstate. We did not get much color in the Capital District, but that snap that the air gets this time of year, arrived today in full force. The smell of wood smoke has been in the air at night too...I totally love that. I think that if I could live in a world where it was this weather all the time, I could be very happy. Sweaters, hot tea, boots...Yea, its pretty great. I hope that whatever you are up to this fall, you are having a great time :)

I have a lot going on right now. I guess when fall comes around, the busy time picks up. Gone are the quieter days of summer. I am trying to take full advantage of it all. I have been working on a line of art prints that are turning out nicely I think. I have 2 novels in consideration as well as a short story, and my poetry has been coming along too. On top of all of that, I have a new job with an ad agency that I am quite excited about. Fall has been pretty good and for once, I am allowing myself to feel pretty good about all that's to come. I am, however, looking forward to December. Things will quiet down again for us then, and I plan to take full advantage of it. This has been a tough year for both Buzz and I. It taught us a lot of things about life...what's important and what isn't...so I am extremely thankful for everything. I hope that where ever you are on your journey friends, that you are happy and healthy and thankful.

Happy Sunday my friends.
Anna
artfullyodd.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment