Saturday, June 28, 2014

View from the Bridge

View from the bridge over the Hudson-
Peebles Island State Park



Sometimes a diary of a photographer is just that, the diary of my day. I was out for a walk early last evening because the weather was just so beautiful. I have been stuck in doors too much as of late and last night, I just wanted to break free. So, I headed out to my usual walking spot and this is what I saw. Pretty view if I do say so myself. I love being out this time of the day because the light is just amazing. The sky is just so blue and the sun sets on the water...It's a pretty great sight! I am so blessed and I never feel it more, than when I am out in this light and nature. It's just a wonderful thing!

On another note, the store is starting to take shape now. Getting a lot of my inventory ordered and painting will start next week. I will keep you all up to date on the happenings. Also, I had my first official hanging this week! That was pretty exciting. A big shout out to Robin and Sue and Robins Shining Shears for having me!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend and a happy holiday week.
Anna
Artfully Odd Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment