Thursday, June 19, 2014

Viva Summer!

Well, June is almost over and it's been a busy one for us! I know that when we were in the midst of this horrible winter, I was begging summer to arrive...now that it has, I want it to slow down. I want to enjoy it. I want to have fun afternoons that I can dream of fondly when there is 3 feet of snow outside! So if the summer ferries are listening, please hear my plea. Let these days stretch into sun filled days packed with fun as we endeavor to get back to nature. It's funny that we forget during the dark months, that nature sustains us. It breaths new life back into us and grounds us with an energy that is all around. If you close your eyes and clear your mind right now, you can feel it. Go ahead...try it. Just close your eyes and let your mind go. There...feel that? That gentle hum? That's it! That one feeling, is for me, the reassurance that we are all connected and tied to the earth. So remember to get out and enjoy these days. Walk barefoot through the grass. Play in the sand at the beach. Lay down and cloud watch...Enjoy! Let Mother Nature know how much she means to you! VIVA Summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment